About Me

Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
I am a hardcore gamer wich likes to have good hardware to run the newest games in full details.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

AMD FX 8150 processor review

Well yea this new AMD FX 8150 CPU is out but well. I've read 3 or 4 different reviews and well, all of those sites are telling me one thing. It is a failure.
With speed sometimes slower than Phenom II x4 and x6, big power consumption, this 8 core cpu is just a crap. Good thing is that they are compatible with AM3 and AM3+ motherboards so i hope they will make a better revisions just like with Phenom and Phenom II and I will be still able to install it.
But not to be so critic in some synthetic benchmarks this cpu can shows it's teeth but well it is not very impresive taking the facts that benchmarks are for..... benchmarking.
Well here you have the review: http://www.guru3d.com/article/amd-fx-8150-processor-review/

I guess I will keep my 1090T...........


No comments:

Post a Comment