About Me

Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
I am a hardcore gamer wich likes to have good hardware to run the newest games in full details.

Friday 28 January 2011

PSP 2 or as sony calls it an NGP (Next generation portable)

This thing is awesome! As for me this is first hand held that makes scene for gaming!! It is able to render games in a quality of early games for PS3!!!! At the back of the console is touch pad that can be used well for something don't get me wrong I like that idea but i don't know for what it can be used yet. Tech specs are also impressive as for a mobile device so let's have a look under the hood:

CPU: ARM CortexTM-A9 core (4 core)
GPU: SGX543MP4+External
Dimentions: 182,0 x 18,6 x 83,5mm
Screen: 5 inch OLED, resolution 960 x 544, 16 million colors
Sound: integrated speakers, microphone, 3,5mm jack
Touchpad: capacitive touchscreen, capacitive back touchpad, both with multi-touch,
Sensors: 3 axis gyroscope accelerometer
Comunication: GPS, Wi-Fi, geolocation system, 3G, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth

First psp as for me it was just a toy this one is awesome maybe i'll buy one ^^
WHAT I AM A TECH GEEK :D Don't look at me like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment