About Me

Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
I am a hardcore gamer wich likes to have good hardware to run the newest games in full details.

Monday 3 January 2011

Logitech G510



I am finally going to change my old Logitech G15 because it is little old (I have a version with the blue back light) well it still works flawlessly as a keyboard but the back light is a bit dim(on numlock section sometimes it flashes like for a moment it is brighter and then it is back to normal) and i am bored by the look of it. So i decided to buy G510 (G19 is so overpriced ;/)
It has few different back light colors, wrist rest, integrated sound card (witch probably will be unused by me since i have Creative X-Fi sound card) Lcd Screen, 18 G makro keys with 3 different memory settings and an mr key to record macros on the fly, windows key-s block and a nice keyboard layout. Just as i want it to be. Be sute to check out my review soon on my youtube channel right here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZastrzykHD?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment