About Me

Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
I am a hardcore gamer wich likes to have good hardware to run the newest games in full details.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Core i7 3960X processor Review


I know I know it is a bit after date but well I have even less time for my youtube channel and my blog than ever. But well new Intel Sandy Bridge-E CPU's are out.
The performance of it is amazing. Intel again showed some class. Well In gaming right now it Is totally unnecessary to have this cpu because it is almost equal to 1155 cpu's in gaming but in professional applications it shows it's power. But I think that when we will have games that can utilize a lot of cores and threads this cpu will be mind blowing.
The review is here: http://www.guru3d.com/article/core-i7-3960x-processor--msi-x79agd65-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment