About Me

Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
I am a hardcore gamer wich likes to have good hardware to run the newest games in full details.

Thursday 14 April 2011

10000+ Views on my blog THANKS A LOT AGAIN!


Hi and thank you for so many views. When I have started this blog I've never thought that I will get any attention but I am very happy that this small blog about computers dragged your interest. Thank you so much again because you make me to write new newses about computers, games ECT and you make me to continue to post on the blog. But if you are watching my blog constantly i want you to know again that i have a Youtube channel that has a lot of stuff about computers too. It can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZastrzykHD?feature=mhum . I want this channel to grow, so please subscribe and watch my videos there. I will really appreciate it!.
About some statistics. Few months ago I've had 50 views per day now it is 100 views average! So it is growing fast!
Again i want my youtube channel to grow as fast as my blog so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR GOD SAKE :D .
I hope that this blog and my youtube channel will be better and better in time! SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!P.S About my youtube channel watch the newest video It will give you an idea how it looks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment